Thursday, May 7, 2009

the birth of sugar-wrapped sarcasm

hey there chums!

i'm humbly admitted that i've been such an idiot for forgetting my password and e-mail for my previous blog.
so here i am, with a new blog, still the old sarcasm

there are several rules here in my blog:

1. i don't effing care about grammar nor any semantics so please pretend you're the same idiotic as me who doesn't understand english

2. i don't do capital letters. i use it occasionally, only to mention people's name if they are respectable enough

3. it is my rights to write whatever i want in my own blog. thus, respect it.

4. however, it is your rights to hate me because i criticize you and you are so snob you can't accept it

5. feel free to give comments as long as they're on tracks

6. happy sarcasming!

0 comments: